domingo, 7 de junio de 2020

A country I would like to visit: France


Since I was a child, I always wanted to visit this country, because I like its culture, its language, history, architecture, its essence in general. I also consider that it is closely linked to Chile after the Military Coup.
Original drawings of Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry ...I think that my first approaches to this culture was when I read in sixth grade ''Le Petit Prince'', a book that has been translated into three hundred and twenty-one languages currently, which can give an idea of the magnitude of its relevance in French culture. At present, I'm studying french language, and my teacher is careful in our correct pronunciation of "Le Petit Prince", since according to what she says, it is almost an obligation, it is a general culture in French society.
All I know of this country, is related to art, music or literature, for example, I really like Cortázar's stories, and he lived many years there; on the other hand, it should be noted that France is the country that has received the most Nobel Prizes for Literature.
I don't know clearly what I would like to do in this country, but I'm studying its language because I'd like to take a semester of Psychology at a university there, rather than visit it as an attraction, because living a longer period, you can appreciate more how this society works. And if it is not possible for me to carry out a student exchange, I would like to go study music there.

Last year i wrote a illustrated story, inspired in the testimony of Héctor Herrera, the man who founded Victor's Jara body. He had to go into exile in France, and lives there to this day, but he came from there for the opening day of the work in the Memory Museum, so I was able to meet him and talk to him, there is a lot of history about exile there, and it is another reason why I want to visit France.

1 comentario:

  1. Loved your blog Yorza! from what I see you have good reasons to go to France, I hope you can visit that beautiful country very soon.

    ResponderBorrar