domingo, 14 de junio de 2020

The best concert I have had

This concert was in december 19th, 2019, at Matucana 100. I saw Diego Lorenzini, a chilean indie/folk music songwriter  , he's also known for having composed the soundtrack for the webserie "Tiempos Mozos". The concert lasted two and a half hours, and it was special mostly because of its simplicity, he was alone with a guitar and an ukelele, and he invited a couple of artists who joined him on some songs.

Diego Lorenzini en Matucana 100: Ante mi gente - Parlante.cl


On his stage, he had several cushions around him, where people were sitting, which made the show more dynamic . On the other hand, it is worth noting his interaction with the public, there was a lot of dialogue and laughter, and  there were also songs in which he made mistakes, and he started again like it was nothing. I felt really very happy and euphoric at that concert.

I remember that on that day my cat's kittens had also been born, whom I had adopted two weeks ago, because I rescued her from being chased by dogs on the street, she was very thin and dirty, and the kittens were a surprise I didn't expected!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario