domingo, 21 de junio de 2020

Free topic: An artist I really love

Today I'm gonna talk about an artist that I like so much, for their ability to express emotions in words, with her voice, and videoclips.
First of all, I must highlight my admiration for Bjork, she's an icelandic singer, songwriter, record producer, actress, and DJ. I like this artist because she's very intense, both musically and audiovisual.
Listening to her music, I feel that it is like traveling to another universe; her vocal capacity, the musical composition, which is really beautiful, and his lyrics that most of the time deal with deep themes, and also just like watching her videos, which are very eccentric and psychedelics. My favorite song of her is called ''Jóga'', I like the melody, because is very melancholic, and her lyrics ''State of emergency, how beautiful to be, state of emergency, is where I want to be.'' , I think it's beautiful.
Björk sorprende a sus seguidores con nuevo y psicodélico video
''Loss''- Bjork video
     
Dancer in the Dark (2000)




She's also an actress, who acted in the film ''Dancer in the Dark'',  premiered at the 2000 Cannes Film Festival and was awarded the Palme d'Or, along with the Best Actress award for Björk. The song "I've Seen It All" was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Original Song, at the performance of which Björk wore her famous swan dress.










1 comentario:

  1. I really like Bjork, she has a unique style in everything. I didnt know that she made a movie, so maybe i will see it this night. :))

    ResponderBorrar