jueves, 17 de octubre de 2019

A person with four names

I met this person around 2016-2017, and I thought that he was so intelligent, talented, funny and a very good person. It is worth mentioning that I am a person that rarely trusts easily people because of my personality it's conditioned by a communication disorder. In 2017 we were classmates, and we both were the first places in the class. We started to talk more,and I felt so comfortable with his personality and behavior. He is a person that you can talk about anything you want, and he is not judging you by how you are behaving, or a person who's gonna tell you that you don't have to be so shy. We started to be very good friends, I really liked to be with him, we laughed so much, I liked to go to school more than never in my four years at that school. We shared our knowledge, and we supported each other to study for the PSU.
At present, we are studying in the Universidad de Chile, in different careers, but he's still always supporting me, and we still laughing together. I like this person because he doesn't matter my strange feelings, and I can be myself when I'm with him.

1 comentario: