domingo, 12 de julio de 2020

Postgraduate studies

In today's post, I'll write about the postgraduate courses that I'd like to study, these are Art Therapy, with mention in Music Therapy  at Universidad de Chile, because I consider that I need art in my life, and I don't want that my days to be based on applying my knowledge of psychology to help people heal their conflicts, but also I would like to be able to teach people that they can get beautiful things out of pain.

About Music Therapy — Rachel Kohn, MT-BC

 In the other hand, I would like to take a course called ''Neuropsicología cognitiva: Intervención en niños y adolescentes con trastornos específicos del desarrollo'', because I'm interested in the studies of developmental disorders, like Selective Mutism, because they are very little known, which doesn't allow to carry out suitable  treatments for children and teenagers, at least here in Chile. I grew up with this disorder, and I could never be properly treated, which generated me social anxiety in my adulthood today.
I'd take this courses in a part- time way, because I need to work and become independent.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario