viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2019

One of my favourites books

Resultado de imagen para franz kafka metamorphosis The Metamorphosis (Franz Kafka), was one of my favourites book at the secundary, I was 14 year old when I read it for a test.
I liked this book for many reasons; the first one is by how it is narrated, it's a little like suspense and a little mysterious.
The second reason is because of the meaning that I gave it, given that the protagonist one day woke up turned into a gigantic insect, and he can´t leave their room anymore. I interpreted this like a metaphor of what society does to us today. The mechanization of our lives can become us to an insect at the moment when our bodies are no longer able to contribute to functionalism, and when that happens, we become a burden to others, regardless of the sacrifices we have made before, or what we keep doing.

2 comentarios:

  1. It sounds really interesting. I had never read this book, but i really like the reflection you had made about it,i might read it someday!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I heard about that book, it's sound very interesting!

    ResponderBorrar