viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2019

My favourite piece of technology

Resultado de imagen para smartphone illustrationI'm not fan of technology, but I like my phone, because it is very versatile and easy to carry. I got my phone last year, after that my old phone was stolen. It's not the greatest phone, but It's enough for me, because I can talk with my loved ones when I need it, listen to music, looking for new thing at google, or just watching memes.
I use my telephone almost all the time, except when I have lunch or have dinner next to other people or family member; this is because my mother has always instilled in me that they are moments to share with others.
In spite of everything, my life without my cell phone would perhaps be a little more empty at the moments that I need to distract myself, but in any case, it wouldn't be a problem to live a life without a telephone.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario